Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Day Home

James slept and slept. I finally woke him up around noon so that he would sleep tonight. He wasn't really sleeping at the hospital so I think he had some catching up to do. My parents came home today from San Francisco where they celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary. I made chicken tacos (mom helped with the chicken) and Jeff & Dina & Rachael came over. It was nice.

When James and I were in the grocery store there was a kid who was probably eight. He asked James what happened to his head (he is not wearing a bandage over the stitches that start below his color and go most of the way up his head). James told him that he had hurt his head and the doctor had to fix it. The kid then said... that creepy. :b James laughed.

Other than that it was really an uneventful day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber and James! Sorry I haven't commented for a few days, it's been busy w/Matt's parents visiting. Matt and I have prayed for you James and it's so awesome to hear about your healing process! We support you guys and hope the healing continues. Amber, when are you leaving for/coming back from Florida?

Erika Kiel said...

I am really glad James is doing so well!