Saturday, August 2, 2008

Its going well.

James took a few walks today. He is doing really well. we had a lot of visitors.
Rachael (my sister) , Memere & Granddad (grandparents), Jeff & Dina (family friends), Andrea (our friend), Cinci (my friend) and Ray Ray (one of our friends from Italy!). Oh and Rachael came back with Matt (her hubby) and they brought dinner with them; Thanks Guys.

It was really great to see everyone. It really makes the day go by faster to have visitors. He is still doing well, I don't think he will be out of the hospital until at the soonest Monday but even that is probably optimistic. He has Internet access but can't get on his email because the Navy blocks a lot of online email. So if you want to say hi please post a comment. If you don't want to subscribe just leave an antonymous one, but don't forget to sign your name so we know who you are.

We read all the comments that have already been left so far and it is really encouraging to James and I to know how many friends out there who are thinking of him. I'll be at the hospital again most of tomorrow so even if you can't come by you can call either of our cell phones and say hi. :)

I'll let you know how he is doing tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Judi Thomas has sent you a link to a blog:

We are all happy to hear that you are doing well. I am sorry that you had to have this done. The kids all want you to know that we are all thinking of you and we are worried about you with this head thing. I love you and I will call you in a day or two. love Mom (Judi)