Saturday, August 2, 2008

HI All,
James is doing really well. He is asking for Leo. :)

Everything went really well yesterday and today they are thinking that he can go home as soon as he is off of the morphine. They originally told him he would have to stay for at least 5 days but he is doing really well.

I'm headed out to the hospital now. I know he would love to have some visitors so give me a call if you would like to stop by.

Thanks for all of your support. It really means a lot to both of us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Doc its your old friend Denise I am so glad u are doing good sorry I didnt get hold of u sooner .
We will have to catch up when you get back .
Take care and u are in my prayers

Ocotillo said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Here's to a quick recovery and a speedy return home. Those dogs are missing you.

tonyn said...

Hey Doc. Glad to hear all is going well. Erin is currently in Colorado at a spa for the caregivers of wounded warriors. Sam's parents are spending the weekend with him while Erin is away. You have my utmost respect for the service you provide to our country and our Marines!